Autumn leafeon wip


Next month is the beginning of Autumn in Australia so I thought I'd do some themed prints for my Patreon launch of pokémon in Autumn colours! They'll be available from my $35 teir in March, and yes, the theme will change every month unless I run out of ideas or people want more of a certain theme.

 I'll also have a $5 'buskers/passer by' teir for anyone who just likes the free wip stuff I do and just wants to show support and a $20 random print teir where you'll get a random new/old a5 print posted out every month.

The $35 will contain new prints of stuff I've created during the month so 3 a5 prints.  I don't have any chat channels though I do have Instagram and twitter if you want to chat I guess and wip stuff is always posted up either here, Instagram or twitter so they're not locked behind any paywalls or anything... It's like I'm offering a subscription to a5 prints each month and I think that's fair, especially since everything else you see me do for free.

That's the plan anyway! ❤️

Comments

Popular Posts