Trying to figure out what to do

 We're at the point social media is dead to us. Not that it's dead in itself but rather it's just DEAD as in just not getting us seen at all anymore. Twitter, Mastadon & Bluesky are just.... unlesss you're in that 1% of everyone knows you type of creator your pretty much dead in the water. So for now we're going to concentrate on trying to post more here until we can figure out something like using Neocities & the like. I mean for many even Blogs and Journals are dead in the water (especially here when the feeds of those you follow are BURRIED on the site it's easy to forget they're there. Sure I could post more to Instagram, but since loosing my original account and having almost ALL my folks following me on there the urge to post anything there has dwindled as I can't post whatever I'm working on without it all being censored or removed off platform.

So yeah, until we figure what to do, we're coming back here as much as I can - I mean we're not super online much anyway but we'll do what we can.


-Meika



Comments

Popular Posts