Drawing stuff










Welp, I knew there would be a struggle to get Pateron established and working, but now it looks dead in the water... Just like my Redbubble, etsy and my old deviant art... I don't even know if anyone actually likes my art or anything I do (as trust me my family doesn't support it with the kids as an exception) and maybe I should just give up 20 yrs of struggling to improve on a skill that wasted. Hard to be Motivated to write fictions ect when you know full well no one will read them or paint when your books never see the light of day. Always believed in quality over follower count and still do, but it's getting harder to stand out when you're buried under the shadows of giants. Let's face it, I suck at marketing myself. Oh well, no one else to blame but me, but would be nice to not be the failure everyone everyone kept telling me I was...

Won't stop me though... Gotta pry that paint brush from my cold dead hands...

Comments

Popular Posts