Update stuff - commissions on hiatus

 

We're currently not taking any commissions.  We might not be taking them in future either We're currently seeing what happens.  This year has started out pretty crap with family in an out of hospital like yo-yos, My eldest having eye surgery, my youngest needing more care due to disabilities, my partner more or less being a fucking heartless dickwad who we all suspect was having an affair (hell people at his work thought so too... like yeah you think I wouldn't come to the sane conclusion either ya dipshit) ect.... and adding to the fact everyone around me wants me to monetise my hobbies has really killed most of the creativity I had going into this year. I'm burned out, drained and just.... if I do art atm it's going to be for myself if I can remotely get around to affording equipment,  getting time to myself and not fight myself to be inspired. We're fried, tired and just sick of well.... being drained physically, emotionally and being told that we must do & be a certain way with what we do in our lives I just.... I barely want to get out of bed anymore. There's barely anywhere I can go online now without family scrutinising every single tiny thing I do because they're in all my online spaces now and we're feeling suffocated, unable to express ourselves. I apologise to anyone wanting to get anything from me but for now if I choose to sell something on Etsy we'll just do that instead instead of having a mental meltdown worried we're going to disappoint another person ontop of my already existing and permenat disappointment in myself.








Comments

Popular Posts