Instagram - is boned EDIT

 Well... looks like we aren't getting our account reactivated. It's not banned but disabled... which more or less is BANNED as far as I'm concerned. It happened as of mother's day and no amount of trying to get them to reactivate it is going through. I'm devastated because I've lost ALL my contacts - some I'll probably never find again.... 

Worst part is it was the only platform people engaged with my work....at all. We've essentially become invisible again and not by choice.

I dunno If I want to restart another account on there. They gave me NO REASON beyond me apparently violating some terms of service with zero explanation to what it was. I was hacked several weeks before hand too... and they did nothing about it. If it was because I sorted the hacking out myself then fine... but I'm still frustrated I can't have my account back. 🥺

So yeah.. I actually got no idea what to do. I'm still doing art but more or less sharing it to nobody as of now. We'll uh... figure something out....

 

EDIT: we have a new one. @meika_hidenori is where you'll find me!

Comments

Popular Posts