IR in print... in VERY limited number

 We're looking into doing a print version of the comic as you know and we've finally hit decision time. They'll be print on demand. Atm there will be 2 volumes - Vol 1 will contain the first two parts, vol 2 hopefully fits in the rest! This is mostly because part 1 is over 42 pages in total and won't fit into a small booklet size, the next size being 60 pages. 

Price wise, Vol 1 will be about $40 AUD but that doesn't inclue postage (as that's country dependent).

Atm still waiting on receiving my test print of vol 1 so what arrives will not be the final (have to fix the cover art ect...) but look forward to being able to purchase it if you're interested in future.

I'll take orders via PMs or DMs as I don't expect many to want them. when we're satisfied with printing results we'll let everyone know when the first one at the very least can be ordered direct off me! Let's hope my bad luck with printers has come to an end.

Comments

Popular Posts